Friday, October 22, 2010

Growing like weeds


When did my babies become kids? I have not been feeling well today so I have just been watching movies with my kids and looking through baby books. I can't believe Emma will be in school next year!! I know she will love it but I am going to miss having her with me all the time. And Brettman! He does not look like a baby at all anymore! No, they are deffinately growing up and they are really turning into good kids. Very polite and really dont fight a lot with each other. They are best friends. Of course no kids are perfect, they do bother each other, but really they would rather play with each other than anybody else right now. I love to watch them. Brett adores Emma. He would do anything in the world for her, even though Emma doesn't quite feel the same way about him. She's really all about Emma. They remind me of my not so little cousins Kristin and Josh. That makes me so happy because I have loved watching those two grow up with each other. They are really close and always have been. Josh has always adored Kristin, even when she wasn't nice to him. Haha...I hope my kids will always have that kind of relationship. So I guess I just have to accept the fact that they are going to continue to get bigger and enjoy every minute. Im praying everyday for their future and their future spouses because I know in a blink of an eye, they will be there. I am just so thankful that God has so blessed me and Justin with letting us have these beautiful children in our lives to love and raise. He is so amazing to make such wonderful things. I can't wait to see what kind of lives they will live. What they will become and the kind of things they will like to do. Its exciting to think about and a lot to pray about.

No comments:

Post a Comment