Saturday, October 9, 2010

Will we get to ever come home when we go to Heaven?

Emma has really taken Awana Cubbies very seriously this year and I am so proud of her. I think that she is going to be way more driven in what she does than me and Justin ever were. Because she is learning so much about Jesus and the Kingdom of Heaven, she has startyed asking a lot of hard questions. The one she asks the most is " When I die and go to Heaven, will I get to ever come home?" Of course I start to talk to her about the Kingdom and that Jesus came to tell us that he was preparing for us a new home and that it will be more wonderful than we could ever imagine. She starts to get really excited and ask more about what and who will be there and then she asks when she will get to go. It is just really hard. I want to encourage her to be in love with Jesus and know that He loves her, but the thought of losing her or Brett just slaps me in the face when she talks about this. It can deffinately happen and I know that. I know several Moms who have had to send their babies to Heaven and I learn so much from their strength that I know they can only get from our Lord. I am so proud of my sweet girl and I love that she gets to know about Jesus and LOVES to talk about Him. This has just been a hard thing for me to talk through with her. And for some reason we talk about it EVERY night. After I talk to her  I just goto my room and pray and tell the Lord that my children are His children and I thank Him so much for letting me raise them. I will try hard to rase them up to follow and love Him and I hand them over to Him every night. Pretty hard stuff for my first blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment