Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Guster Bob Hardin

Well we got another dog. Yes, I know I already had three, but we have missed Haley so much since she has been gone. Justin did finally say I could get another inside dog. I didn't want anything but a cocker spaniel. I love them. They are just the perfect dog for a family pet. Justin said his only condition was that he had to pick out the puppy and name it. I said that was fine because I know I tend to pick out the worst of the litter. Also, I really wanted Justin to bond with this puppy since he is not an animal person like me. He picked out a male and one that was pretty calm, but not so calm that he wasn't social. We have had him for a week now and he is deffinately the best dog I have ever had. He is so good at going potty outside and he is very good with the kids. Of course he is only seven weeks old so he is just learning about doggy life, but he has been so good. Justin has really liked him too. He even takes Gus outside to potty and play. He has never done that with a dog. He is really trying to bond with Gus. I am so happy and so thankful to my wonderful husband for letting me have another one. I can tell that Gus is going to be a very special part of our little family.





No comments:

Post a Comment