Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween

For Halloween this year we took our annual trip to Poolville's Fall Festival. That is at Grandma's school. The kids had  blast there, but I was wiped out. Justin didn't get to go, so trying to keep my two kids together and all of their stuff was hard. I really do admire military wives. When we got back to Abilene we got to go to our churches first fall festival since we have been there. It was so much fun too. I had a lot of fun there because Justin was there and was able to play with Brett while I played with Emma. I am just so thankful for our church family. We are so blessed to have them in our lives.

Brett's favorite game there was the fishing game. He played it four times.

Emma enjoyed making sand art.


I made some lady take a picture of us.




Brett looking through his candy. He was so happy.



This was another of Betts favorite things to do. Ride the rail. It wasn't a fall fest game but he made it one.

Headed to South Side
Emma and her friend Chloe


Emma, Abbie, and Noelle. Emma's best friends (except Ryleigh)


Big girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment